sponserhsip

Status
Not open for further replies.

satdav

Hello their

I am wondering if you can donate a sponsered lience to disabledpeople.org

we are willing to put a link back to your site and put banners on our site for you

Hello their

I am wondering if you can donate a sponsered lience to disabledpeople.org

we are willing to put a link back to your site and put banners on our site for you

Don't take this the wrong way, but your approach to this is completely wrong, so heres some constructive critisism since i'm in a good mood.

Having done work for several charities if you wish for a profit generating company to support you, you need to put some effort in, and this goes for if you approach any company, not just XenForo.

A 32 word post with spelling mistakes, gramatical errors and not even a please or thank you speaks volumes about your organisation, that you can't be bothered. If you can't be bothered why should the company be bothered to support you. You should look up the direct email or address of the company and write out a structured email / letter and send it to them using the appropriate format, explaining who you are and what you do. Posting in a public forum gives the wrong impression alltogether.

Your forum has 37 members since Feburary. At the time of writing you have 0 members and 2 guests online. What are you offering back to the company to make it worth their $140 investment in you? A banner on an inactive site does not appeal to any company, so if they provide you this software, what will you be giving back to them?

Are you a registered charity? Do you have any local authority or government support? How do we know what you are doing is just not a scam set up by someone to get free software from companies?

Maybe the XenForo team may want to support you, but if you approached my company asking for sponsorship like this, I would not even give you the courtesy of a reply, the letter / email / post would be binned / deleted.

Best of luck

//Slav

I am disabled, am on benefits, got nothing going for me in my life.

I paid for my licenses, nobody gives me **** for free.

You'll learn to live with it. Get a proper license for your site. Use the quality site to drive donations for the cause, not to get a cheap license. You're asking for donations for the wrong sort of things. People that can't see the difference aren't worth the donation.

Wow -- I am new to the community, and this is the first post I read... How about less trolling -- you have no idea what is going on with that dude, or how Xenforo feels about a license to help folks in his situation. There are different levels of disabilities, what a bunch of disrespectful douchebags -- just let XF staff handle the way they see fit.

Wow -- I am new to the community, and this is the first post I read... How about less trolling -- you have no idea what is going on with that dude, or how Xenforo feels about a license to help folks in his situation. There are different levels of disabilities, what a bunch of disrespectful douchebags -- just let XF staff handle the way they see fit.

I can see your going to have a long and happy stay here :rolleyes:

omg, people have an opinion in a forum! what has happened to the world!

Nothing disrespectful about telling someone this is not the way to get something for free .. Everybody has their own situation and whatever this company decides to do is their choice. But personally in my opinion I rather be called a disrespectful douche for speaking out that I think someone shouldn't expect everything for free because of their situation. Invest in a license, create the right community, and ask for donations on the site for the goal of the site.

Who are you to call us names for having an opinion?

Kind of makes you a f* ****, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom