Splash - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ updated Splash - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Minor 1.4.8

This is a minor release which brings our styles up-to-date with the 1.4.8 version of XenForo. You can view the change log for XenBase https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-8-style-updates-1-5-0-beta-1.2495/ and on top of this there has been minor cosmetic improvements throughout the style.

With the 1.5.0 Beta 1 release of XenForo today were also releasing an updated XenBase version which is basically the 1.4.8 version but with the updated templates if you feel like running the Beta...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Russ updated Splash - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.1 Update

We pushed these updates out to our customers 2 weeks ago we just haven't had the chance to publish them on XenForo yet (until now :) )

For the Change-Log and some other future plans regarding Pixel Exit check out this thread

https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-5-1-updates-and-some-future-plans.2934/

All licensed customers can download it in their account area on our site.

Make sure you make style backups prior to upgrading!

1.5.9 Update

Hello everyone, we pushed out our 1.5.9 updates last Thursday. You'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

YOU MUST BE ON XENFORO 1.5.9 PRIOR TO UPGRADING/INSTALLING THIS

This is considered a rather large update, I would personally recommend installing it as a brand new style. This is just to make sure you're up and running correctly prior to going...

1.5.11 Style Update

New update bringing the style up to date with the 1.5.11.

Some of the awesome new stuff:
  • Off-Canvas Sidebar option
  • Re-designed Social logins
  • Option to reduce the size of the floating navigation
  • Split the default login link into 2 links, Login / Register
  • and much more...
Check this new posts for the full change-log.

Make a backup of your style prior to upgrading!

You can download the update in the license...

I'm probably looking right over it, but how do I change the headings, text, and links in the footer blocks?

I'm probably looking right over it, but how do I change the headings, text, and links in the footer blocks?

Check out: Style Properties -> [XB] Custom Footer

You'll find the headers/text/links all there. Let me know if you need further help.

Large XenBase Update

Hello everyone, we're pushing our 1.5.13 updates out today. Once you receive the email you'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

This is a rather large XenBase focusing primarily on the back end organization, bug fixes and just a general clean up. We aim to keep each release as easy as possible to upgrade but with this version we...

Should be easy to turn the orange color into red, yes?

The dark tealish portion can easily be changed into red yes. It uses transparent images for the textures so you can adjust the color palette.

xbColor1, xbHeadingBackground, and xbButtonBackground in the color palette will change the style easily.

Splash will still be updated and supported. It may even make it into the 2.0 product lineup down the road depending on demand. For now, if you own an active license you can submit a ticket on our site to get a 50% off coupon for one of the styles that did get converted over (does not apply to new releases).

Top Bottom