1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speech Node icons & subforum Icons 1.0a

Unlike the other related resource this has subforum icons on the same spritesheet

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Speech Node icons & subforum Icons - Unlike the other related resource I've submitted this has subforum icons on the same spritesheet as the node icons

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  2. stilly

stilly Active Member

Love your work, thank ya,

3. resonansER

resonansER Well-Known Member

@Shelley, I like your beautiful hands and wonderful, creative mind! You are THE BEST, Shelley! REALLY BEST! Thank YOU for everything what you doing for us!

4. Janmaat

Janmaat Active Member

Just wondering how you could make the space between "read" icon and Sub Forum text as well as between "unread" icon and Sub Forum text both equal.

As per the screenshot the distance is different and I couldn't manage to make them both equal.

subicon.JPG

5. Shelley

I'm going to adjust the sprite later today because I had this issue myself which I corrected on my own sprite. Once I upload the new sprite and adjust some css I'll let you know but the short of it is i need to shift the sub icon on the sheet slightly over.

Janmaat likes this.
  6. Janmaat

Janmaat Active Member

Outstanding! (y)

7. Shelley

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
    resonansER likes this.
  8. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Are you going to do other colors besides green? :)

9. Shelley

Probably sometime this month. I've already designed a few colours but need to package them up but working on other packs that I want to complete first before focusing back on these.

The Forum Heroes and resonansER like this.
  10. The Forum Heroes

Hoping for more color options soon.. I need a dark blue :)

11. Shelley

Good good. :)

The Forum Heroes likes this.
  12. The Forum Heroes

*cough* #125687 to be exact *cough* damn.. summer cold going around :ROFLMAO:

13. Shelley

14. The Forum Heroes

15. Shelley

I did actually have these done a couple of minutes after you caught the flu cold, got distracted on the phone and forgot about them and only realised when I started browsing through the discussion threads. I would have posted them sooner.

16. The Forum Heroes

No floss for you this week!

Shelley likes this.
  17. AyKuT

AyKuT Member

spritesheet and css don't match. I checked spritesheet pixels and I think following marked with red needs to be updated to display subforum icons correctly.

18. 5fyf

5fyf Member

how did you get the border with the blue background to contain the sub-forums list?