Special Thanks and Contributions in AdminCP

DRE

I've noticed that several software programs have a listing of people that helped contribute to developing the product. From videogames to computer and web-based applications and even books have a list of people who contributed to the manuscript. Why doesn't xenForo have one? I think it would be great if you added one. There's one for vBulletin for instance. Some of us know how much the suggestions made by the founding members of this forum were put into XenForo. It would be nice seeing helpful members like Brogan, Floris, Shelly, Jake Bunce being credited for their contributions in the past.

I personally don't think it's needed. Kier has thanked those for their contributions already.

If this did see the light (I think it's bloat really) I think the theme tune to starwars playing in the background and the text listings scrolling and fading out in bold yellow writing with a space themed backdrop.

I personally don't think it's needed. Kier has thanked those for their contributions already.

If this did see the light (I think it's bloat really) I think the theme tune to starwars playing in the background and the text listings scrolling and fading out in bold yellow writing with a space themed backdrop.
May not be needed for you but it's needed for us noobs. lol @ Star Wars. That would be very cool.

Top Bottom