Special Pro

Special Pro [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($95.00)

Osman

@Osman
Congratulations!. Excellent work guys!

This is the best theme I have worked with so far it's a high-end design & functionality. It's good to make a difference.
Keep up and thumbs up!! (y)

Is this compatible with auto Google adsense?
I have Ryzer Pro (The developer hasn't figured out what the problem I'm having is related to auto Google adsense).

Like the style very much. But ouch on the price....:cry::cry::cry:
Yea, seems very customizable but is pretty dang expensive. Nearly 100 for 6 months? That's out of my price range for a while since I have no real income at the moment.
I can understand your troubles about the cost of the design, but unfortunately, a design is not easily developed. We also develop add-ons depending on the design. Again, thank you for your interest. ;)

Is this compatible with auto Google adsense?
Style is still the first version and improvements will continue in line with the feedback on this issue.

I can understand your troubles about the cost of the design, but unfortunately, a design is not easily developed. We also develop add-ons depending on the design. Again, thank you for your interest. ;)

Style is still the first version and improvements will continue in line with the feedback on this issue.
Possibly in the future, if we can find ways to make it fit in the theme of our site. :) Can still recommend to people who might find use for it though.

Is it just a skin or got heavy modifications in codes like ThemeHouse's styles? The latter one is kind of slow..

Top Bottom