1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special occasion discounts in price?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by karabaja, Nov 25, 2014.

1. karabaja

karabaja Member

I have four vB forums I intend to transfer into XF.
    I wonder whether there is a practice or imminent plan for "special occasion" (xmas and new year?) price discounts on licenses?

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

At the bargain price of just $140 for the core XenForo software (which I think is cheap compared to other forum software solutions), every day is a special occasion. :D

3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Just to note, there is a discount for multiple XenForo purchases which you can see on the purchase information screen.

4. karabaja

karabaja Member

I agree completely. XF is a great piece of software at really affordable price. BUT, I simply enjoy buying at "promotional reduced prices." :) I'm not a cheapskate, but if can buy cheaper, why not to wait. : D

5. karabaja

karabaja Member

I've seen it. It implies a purchase at once. I plan to buy four licenses through a three months period.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are no special discounts planned.
    There are however discounts for multiple licenses, regardless of when they are purchased: https://xenforo.com/purchase/xenforo-details

FredC likes this.