Spanish Translation for XenForo (Latin American) [Deleted]

Elmer

Elmer submitted a new resource:

Latin American Spanish Translation for XenForo 2.x - Translation to Latin American Spanish. (Traducción a español Latinoamericano)

DEMO: Go to this website to see the translation in action.

Installation instructions:
To install this language pack just follow this instructions:

1. Go to Admin > Languages
  2. Clic the Import button and select the language-Espanol-(LA).XF.xml file from your computer.
  3. Leave the other options as they are and clic the button Import.
Now just wait for everything to finish and you can...

Read more about this resource...

Elmer updated Latin American Spanish Translation for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Translated phrases from XenForo 2.1.3

-Translated all the phrases from the last XenForo version, 2.1.3
-Phrase corrections

Next update will change some phrase wording, like using Tema instead of Hilo.
---------------------------------

• Traducidas las frases de la nueva versión de XenForo
  • Corregida varias frases

En la próxima versión cambiaré el uso de algunas palabras, como Hilo pasará a Tema, entre otras cosas.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How does this add-on compare to the Spanish Translation add-on by Fulgura? https://xenforo.com/community/resources/🇪🇸-xenforo-2-1-2-spanish-translation.6020/

Is one better than the other? What are the differences?
He has made translation for various plugins and is free, however he only accepts old forums not new ones without content, and includes a copyright in the footer. Mine is full translated but I do not include translations for the official addons at this time and you will not get a copyright link in the footer.

He has made translation for various plugins and is free, however he only accepts old forums not new ones without content, and includes a copyright in the footer. Mine is full translated but I do not include translations for the official addons at this time and you will not get a copyright link in the footer.

Does this mean that there is no "visible branding" that would be "removable with payment"?

Hello Elmer I sent you private mail to know when you send me the updates of the Spanish language 2.1.6, thanks.

Hello Elmer I sent you private mail to know when you send me the updates of the Spanish language 2.1.6, thanks.
Sorry for the late answer, I will send you the update on Monday and to everyone else who bought the translation.

Hello Elmer, I need this now...How can I buy it?
(the buy button at the top right of this page redirects me to a conversation page with you...I have alredy started it)
Thanks!

Hello Elmer, I need this now...How can I buy it?
(the buy button at the top right of this page redirects me to a conversation page with you...I have alredy started it)
Thanks!
That is because XenForo doesn't sell addons through their resources section. I just replied your conversation telling you how to do it.

Top Bottom