Spammer complaining about Google banning his site to his fellow spammers

AnthonyCea

backlinksforum.com/main-backlinks-linkbuilding-discussion/4815-site-deindexed-ugh-why.html

This is funny, here is a guy complaining about Google de-indexing his domain from the search index because he was spamming the web with 'spinned articles loaded with the same anchor text links' spamming the entire web with them !!!

DUH !!!!

This is even more hilarious

Anyone who says its risk-free to do SEO blasts and stuff on a site that has high PR and age is wrong. I did some BLFSO's on this site and now its gone. I am super upset.

The guy purchased some Xrumer spamblast links from some Xrumer spamcaster moron then wonders why Google banned his domain from the search index !!

LOL, goes to show you how misguided this group of young webmasters is now days, they all fell for the Black Hat Spam-E-O scams.

Spamming other sites you visit with your own site link is a waste of time and effort, the same could be said with forum signature links used and link directories you can submit too. It's been said a million times before, you need to work at your own site adding some good content, doing that will drive traffic there and hopefully pay off later.

Having an empty forum board with next to no content posted, then running around the web spamming your link in Blog comments and such thinking people will visit and join. Is never going to work!

LOL, this thread is already ranking in Google !!

google.com/search?hl=en&biw=998&bih=618&rlz=1R2PRFA_enUS427&q=BLFSO&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g-v1&aql=&oq=

I've spotted before Google seems to like the keyword spamming posted on my own community, it gets listed as one of the most viewed threads in stats

It is not keyword spamming (keywords) they picked up on, they are simply indexing threads very fast here because they trust this domain and the people behind the site.

OK, fair enough. I was just pointing out that when I have used that word in thread on my own forum, I did start to take notice Google seemed to be all over the thread very often and fast. Most likely wrong here, but it's like it's "flagging a warning up" to google to check things out and see why that keyword is used there!

Google has a Zero page rank showing for this site in the toolbar, but the non-toolbar PR must be high (secret PR or Google Trust Rank) because content is being indexed here rapidly, almost instantly in real time.

This goes to show that Page Rank is not the only factor in ranking sites in the SERP's.

You can earn Google's trust by putting up original content found no where else on the web and by not allowing idiots to spam your forums with blatant anchor text followed links.

If a trusted member uses anchor text links within a thread and it is relevant to the conversation Google is not going to view that as spam.

I have a bad character defect, I like to laugh at morons and expose them on the web !!!

I know you didn't but please don't leave any live links to these guys in this thread folks.

Top Bottom