Spammer Behavior...

usAdultAds

* Multiple accounts
* Multiple IP's
* Multiple emails.

If i had 100k users then I may not be able to spot this user so easily, but I just do not know
what his end game is. He has multiple accounts, multiple ips, nothing really ties him to
anything other then all of his IPs are India/Airtel based, not only that, all of his posts are
pretty much the same style, bad English all the way around. Other then making the forum
look bad content wise, he has not dropped any links; All of his IPs have been flagged at
some point as being a possible spammer. He makes one post at a time, then is gone...

Am I missing something?

Not quite sure what the question is?

I know the feeling...

Why would anyone go to the trouble (if it is trouble) to signup to a forum using
different usernames, under different ips, using different emails to post bad grammar content?
or maybe he is building up his post content (if that is what you call it) then start
dropping links. I do not recall at the moment if there are post limit requirements before placing links....

I know the feeling...

Why would anyone go to the trouble (if it is trouble) to signup to a forum using
different usernames, under different ips, using different emails to post bad grammar content?
or maybe he is building up his post content (if that is what you call it) then start
dropping links. I do not recall at the moment if there are post limit requirements before placing links....

Its all automated. So its just running whatever series of instructions have been given, and yea, sometimes that will be to post a thread, then come back a week later to add a link in.

Top Bottom