Spam - what is Xenforo.com doing itself ? [Hallowe'en 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things to back up your quote "The project isn't killed, there are no signs of that.":
  • Bugs are being scrubbed/fixed/investigated by the developers as has always been the case. Mike is responding to every bug post.
  • Interaction with customers by the developers is still at the high level it has always been.
  • Point releases packaging the bugs discovered by customers is still ongoing.
  • The demo system is working as as well as it always has.
  • SPAM is non-existant at XenForo.com as it always has been, the developers are back-porting the anti-spam features of 1.2 into the 1.1.x train as 1.2 is delayed due to the court case.
See, nothing has changed, the developers are still showing the same level of commitment to the project, including its customers and forum community as they did a year ago.
Nothing to see here, move along. There is nothing wrong.
Mike is still commenting? I haven't seen anything from him in ages.

See, nothing has changed, the developers are still showing the same level of commitment to the project, including its customers and forum community as they did a year ago.
:D I knew it would be worth while reading this thread.

Things to back up your quote "The project isn't killed, there are no signs of that.":
  • Bugs are being scrubbed/fixed/investigated by the developers as has always been the case. Mike is responding to every bug post.
  • Interaction with customers by the developers is still at the high level it has always been.
  • Point releases packaging the bugs discovered by customers is still ongoing.
  • The demo system is working as as well as it always has.
  • SPAM is non-existant at XenForo.com as it always has been, the developers are back-porting the anti-spam features of 1.2 into the 1.1.x train as 1.2 is delayed due to the court case.

I couldn't help but laugh. :ROFLMAO:

ps. Hope everything is going good Deebs and life is treating you well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom