1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Spacing with Messages and Quotes

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Amaury, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I can't seem to figure out why the spacing is off between the bottom of the quote and the top of the message below it:

Quote 1.PNG

This is what it should be like, using our KH-Flare 2015 style, which is the default spacing:

Quote 2.PNG

Live thread example: http://www.kh-flare.net/threads/its-quiet-too-quiet.2457/

I've enabled the framework for guests since that doesn't really spoil anything for our upcoming anniversary. Look at some of the quotes on the default (KH-Flare) style, and then switch the style to KH-Flare Framework and compare. What am I missing?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's due to the missing margin:

upload_2016-8-21_23-56-27.png

Amaury likes this.
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Thaaank youuu, @Brogan!

Fixed it by setting the right margin in the code block style property from @messageInfo.margin-left to 0, same thing I did on KH-Flare 2015. On KH-Flare 2016, messageInfo.margin-left has zero due to the fact that the user information box is on the right., so we are using right margin instead.

Quote 3.PNG