Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) [Deleted]

Yes you
I see no option for rounded avatars.
Is there a way i can enable that myself? @whitesky
Hi yes I have made the avatars square for Source theme only to match with the general aesthetic, however you can switch it back to round by going to:
Style Properties -> Avatars -> change Avatar Border Radius to 50%, save.

Let me know if this helps,

whitesky updated Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) with a new update entry:

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade - New Features - Bugfixes - Dragonbyte Ecommerce

February 2nd, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.0

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=48

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is a major framework upgrade with dozens of bugfixes and feature improvements. This update brings new customized product layouts and widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When i try to update any of the themes by importing and overwriting.
I get this error:

Oops! we ran into some problems.
Line 825: Syntax error - Template modifications: public:PAGE_CONTAINER

I've tried to disable all addons that do modifications to PAGE_CONTAINER but that didn't help.

When i try to update any of the themes by importing and overwriting.
I get this error:

Oops! we ran into some problems.
Line 825: Syntax error - Template modifications: public:pAGE_CONTAINER

I've tried to disable all addons that do modifications to PAGE_CONTAINER but that didn't help.
Thanks for reporting and that sounds really odd - where is it giving the error, such as admin or on the frontend? Was it able to complete the import/overwrite or does it get stuck during the import?

Thanks for reporting and that sounds really odd - where is it giving the error, such as admin or on the frontend? Was it able to complete the import/overwrite or does it get stuck during the import?

The error is an popup on the import screen here is an example:

As you can see the line of the error changed.(It changed after i disabled hosgeldin panel.)
It doesn't even start the import process as the error is instant.

The error is an popup on the import screen here is an example:
View attachment 197477

As you can see the line of the error changed.(It changed after i disabled hosgeldin panel.)
It doesn't even start the import process as the error is instant.
Thanks for that screenshot - I've never seen something like that, nor knew that template modifications could throw an import error :unsure:
Just taking a shot here but possibly checking "Skip import checks" may allow the import to go through - technically it should import and then just fail to apply modifications to the theme afterwards when there's addons with conflicts.

If we can get the theme imported, I'd be happy to check over your template modification page for addons which may need some compatibility added, or you could PM me a screenshot of the fail/success marker list.

i just disabled all addons and updating went fine.
I guess my own custom PAGE_CONTAINER in a child of xtreme was causing the issue as merging that gives me errors.(it's a guess as disabling addons fixed it.)
So i will check to see what exactly was causing it.

I will look over the modifications i did and the addons, if i know what is causing it i will let you know.

i just disabled all addons and updating went fine.
I guess my own custom PAGE_CONTAINER in a child of xtreme was causing the issue as merging that gives me errors.(it's a guess as disabling addons fixed it.)
So i will check to see what exactly was causing it.

I will look over the modifications i did and the addons, if i know what is causing it i will let you know.
Thanks for the info, glad you got the import working but yes I'd also like to know what the root issue was, as you shouldn't have to disable add-ons to install one of my themes.

Also, there are a few template hook locations which you might find useful to introduce custom code to page_container, these can be found in nl_theme_hooks template, where each location is named. This may help and I will be adding more hooks in the future.

Okay after some extensive testing i've found that the addon Nodes (1.0.5 Patch Level 1) from Themehouse was causing the problem.
I have that installed because i also own a TH theme.

If you need anymore information to solve that just let me know.

Much thanks @MojoW, I'm running TH Nodes 1.0.5 (not patch level) without issue, I'll look into this asap and see if there's a fix on my end to help with this.

whitesky updated Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) with a new update entry:

Hotfix update

March 9th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.2

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:

https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

This is a hotfix update which addresses a bug which can cause the theme to display incorrectly on certain addon configurations.

To update, simply import/overwrite the XML file from the latest download package.
No upload of files are needed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a heads up I don’t believe the theme supports 2.1.1. Nothing is displaying correctly as it should since I upgraded
Hey Malcom, rolling out all my themes today and tomorrow for 2.1.1, Source should be coming up asap so be sure to check back.
I believe going to Admin -> Outdated Templates -> find setup_fa.less -> Merge should take care of the bugs in one single step. If not, the update will be rolled out shortly.

Hey Malcom, rolling out all my themes today and tomorrow for 2.1.1, Source should be coming up asap so be sure to check back.
I believe going to Admin -> Outdated Templates -> find setup_fa.less -> Merge should take care of the bugs in one single step. If not, the update will be rolled out shortly.
Yeah I’m going to have to wait, didn’t work.

Top Bottom