1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soundcloud embedding

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Rho Delta, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Is there a way to embed soundcloud players?

This would be epic.

Trombones13 and Brett Peters like this.
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The Pet Board likes this.
  3. Rho Delta

Thanks!

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

Awesome; thanks, Jake (and The Pet Board for requesting it)! :) Once I upgrade to 1.1, this could be quite useful to me.

6. Gobee129

Gobee129 Member

7. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

That's quite old and at the time Jake did it soundclound only offered the object embed...now they have an iframe...

I may need to update it again but here is it by itself...

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/soundcloud-bbcode-media-site.1715/

and in a pack of them....

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xxms-bbcode-mediasites-package.27/

8. Gobee129

Gobee129 Member

9. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Well I made it and it works on my end and many others so yeah I say it works.
    Untitled.png

Of the people who have had problems many don't give me info about what the problem is and they don't provide me links and access to their board so I have no way of seeing a problem that doesn't present itself for me on my end and to be honest if there is a problem and I can't get on their end to check it, I have to assume they changed something.

As far as major problems...I have no clue what those major problems are...there is not much to the thing to be causing "major" problems in the first place.

If you are worried than don't use it, that's the best I can offer here unless you want to try it out for yourself first.

10. Rho Delta

I get server errors but the front end works for users. Mine is straight out of the box and I believe I pasted the error code earlier in the thread.
    I also get server errors with the Hulu media site as well. @EQnoble has the best embed codes on here, a few just need some polishing :D