sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

When deleting posts as spam, please add the ability to abide by XenForo's default spam management settings of either removing from public view or move to forum - whichever is specified.
Although it is rarely to soft delete a lot of spam messages (That is why I have removed delete type selection), I still consider to add this on the next version.

Although it is rarely to soft delete a lot of spam messages (That is why I have removed delete type selection), I still consider to add this on the next version.
I'm more concerned with having the option to move it to the specified forum in XenForo's spam settings rather than "soft-deleting" it. The reason being is someone could confused for a legitimate spammer when they really aren't. This would at least give us a chance to recover thread(s).

I'm more concerned with having the option to move it to the specified forum in XenForo's spam settings rather than "soft-deleting" it. The reason being is someone could confused for a legitimate spammer when they really aren't. This would at least give us a chance to recover thread(s).
I see that :)

Hello,

Since upgrade to 1.2.2, we have not seen a single stopped registration entry in the StopSpamHere logs. We aren't getting spam registrations so it must be working. Have you changed how the Stopped registration generate logs?

We are seeing askimet entries.

This from a site that was generating 50-80 stopped spammers per day before the upgrade.

Hello,

Since upgrade to 1.2.2, we have not seen a single stopped registration entry in the StopSpamHere logs. We aren't getting spam registrations so it must be working. Have you changed how the Stopped registration generate logs?

We are seeing askimet entries.

This from a site that was generating 50-80 stopped spammers per day before the upgrade.
I would contact you for more information.

I have in the extra config to delete logs that older than 1 day and yet when I view the log today, the last entry is Wed 11PM so it's been more than 24 hours since then.
How about this concern so far?
I have it check the content of PM. It would be nice to get the content of the PM for spam links. It would be nice to have that flagged content shown up in the acp log.
I do not clear on this. You want to include the post's message when sending Personal Conversation?

How about this concern so far?

I do not clear on this. You want to include the post's message when sending Personal Conversation?
The log clearing function works well. I don't need to worry about it anymore :)
When a personal conversation is flagged for spam, I'd like to include that text inside the error message in the ACP log. Right now, there is no easy way to go check them without using another addon or go directly to database.

The log clearing function works well. I don't need to worry about it anymore :)
When a personal conversation is flagged for spam, I'd like to include that text inside the error message in the ACP log. Right now, there is no easy way to go check them without using another addon or go directly to database.
I got it. It would be sorted very soon :)

sonnb updated sonnb - Stop Spam Here with a new update entry:

Updated to 1.2.3

Change Logs:

- Fix phrase error on keyword detection
- Fix join date checking issue
- Fix Options page tab might not work on some cases (Display a long option page rather than Tabs)
- Added Thread options on Spam Cleanup: Hard Delete, Soft Delete and Move to a forum
- Added separate phrases for link checking stop message (depend on join date and post count error).
- Added full message to Stop Spam Here logs for: Conversation, Conversation Reply, Profile Post Comment, About Me and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Updated to latest. Got several errors on ACP. Looks like it happens why users try to update their personal account details.
Undefined index: action
21 minutes ago - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Account.php:99

ErrorException: Undefined index: action - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Account.php:99
Generated By: conighion, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Account.php(99): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/andy/publ...', 99, Array)
#1 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave()
#2 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Updated to latest. Got several errors on ACP. Looks like it happens why users try to update their personal account details.
Undefined index: action
21 minutes ago - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Account.php:99

ErrorException: Undefined index: action - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Account.php:99
Generated By: conighion, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Account.php(99): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/andy/publ...', 99, Array)
#1 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave()
#2 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/andy/public_html/quantnet.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Confirmed and has been fixed.

I'm seeing Delete Post as Spam twice in all my drop down menus, but when I look at the templates, the hook is only in there once. This was after upgrading to the last version.

The only difference is that I now have TMS installed, whereas before I didn't (I manually added them). It seems TMS overwrote the existing entries, so there are no doubles. Any ideas?

On top of the question I posted above, what does the "Delete spammer's messages" checkbox really do? By messages, are you referring to their Inbox? Something else?

Recently got this error when deleting spam:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: forumIds - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/Inline.php:178
#0 /****/community/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/Inline.php(178): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4794, 9)
#1 /****/community/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php(100): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_Inline->moveAllUserThreads()
#2 /****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionDeleteSpam(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /****/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(68) "http://www.developerbarn.com/community/inline-mod/thread/delete-spam"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(12) {
["thread_action"] => string(4) "move"
["node_id"] => string(1) "9"
["user_action"] => string(3) "ban"
["ip_action"] => string(7) "nothing"
["threads"] => array(2) {
[0] => string(4) "3537"
[1] => string(4) "3536"
}
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(70) "http://www.developerbarn.com/community/forums/off-topic-discussion.38/"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1363292721,c107f69a978961a418281676ae5ad3176f196758"
["save"] => string(8) "Clean Up"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/community/forums/off-topic-discussion.38/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I'm seeing Delete Post as Spam twice in all my drop down menus, but when I look at the templates, the hook is only in there once. This was after upgrading to the last version.

The only difference is that I now have TMS installed, whereas before I didn't (I manually added them). It seems TMS overwrote the existing entries, so there are no doubles. Any ideas?
Hello,

Sorry for the delay reply. I do not see your message from alert, this issue occurs several times for unknown reason. For your question, because now you have TMS installed, you must remove the line the you have manually added.
On top of the question I posted above, what does the "Delete spammer's messages" checkbox really do? By messages, are you referring to their Inbox? Something else?
It means user's posts.
Are projecthoneypot and bad behavior planned?
We already have fast submit prevent and auto bot submit prevent (by hidden field) from earlier versions.

Hi
How can I do this?

+ Delete user's threads
+ Delete user's posts
Click on any user's post/thread. Choose "delete as spam" from inline popup. It would allow to delete all of user's threads and messages.
Recently got this error when deleting spam:
I would fix it.

We already have fast submit prevent and auto bot submit prevent (by hidden field) from earlier versions.
Bad Behavior does something entirely different.

Spam Software like XRumer recognizes hidden fields, so its not 100% effective.

Bad Behavior does something entirely different.

Spam Software like XRumer recognizes hidden fields, so its not 100% effective.
XRumer bypass many protection methods and I am always try to make this addon better but several functions are available in other addons here so they are might not be added.

Top Bottom