sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

I already have version 1.2.3 do I have to get all the updates or can I go straight to 1.2.16. when will the new one including stop forum spam be issued.
as I already have the other version do I still pay:confused:
You can go straight to 1.2.16 or even newer versions without any issue. You do not need to pay again. As mentioned in email, please reply email with your username on sonnb.com, I will set license for you and you can download it.

Hello @sonnb could you be so kind as to please expand this to include profile post replies. This add-on appears to do a wonderful job on keeping someone from posting a new profile update, but I think it should be expanded from replying to other people's profile comments as I've had a few people bypass it by doing just that.

Capture.webp

Hello @sonnb could you be so kind as to please expand this to include profile post replies. This add-on appears to do a wonderful job on keeping someone from posting a new profile update, but I think it should be expanded from replying to other people's profile comments as I've had a few people bypass it by doing just that.

View attachment 65345
It does have profile post reply checking, which is "Comment to a Profile Post"

I have disabled one of the small plug-ins for this

sonnb - Stop Spam Here - Botscout API

It was telling everyone that they were found inside the stop forum spam list (generica message?). Even I couldn't register on my own site.

I have disabled one of the small plug-ins for this

sonnb - Stop Spam Here - Botscout API

It was telling everyone that they were found inside the stop forum spam list (generica message?). Even I couldn't register on my own site.
Maybe that was the problem with my site too. I disabled all the stop spam addons, but I think I'll try just disabling this.

How did you figure that out? Am I the only one in which the logs for this mod does not work?

Maybe that was the problem with my site too. I disabled all the stop spam addons, but I think I'll try just disabling this.

How did you figure that out? Am I the only one in which the logs for this mod does not work?
Logs worked, but not for that one small add-on. I think there is a small bug in the Botscout API

sonnb updated sonnb - Stop Spam Here with a new update entry:

Added Language detection, new options and changes.

- Add "Language detection" to prevent inappropriate language on your forum.
- Add a new option "check thread title" in tab "Keyword checking". It will allow you to check for inappropriate keywords in thread title.
- Add 3 new options "Check for MEDIA BBCode", "Check for IMG BBCode", and "Check thread title" in tab "Link checking".
It allow to check for images and videos in posts and also in the thread's title.
- Added tabs to allow filter Stop Spam logs by content type.
- Refactor code and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks. I am concerned that the author has stopped supporting it. I havent seen him in some time on this thread.

Top Bottom