sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Stop Spam Here - A total spam protection tool for your forum

Descriptions
Tired with Spammers in the world? You have to delete Threads, Posts and Users that spamming your forum all the day? This addon must be your close friend.

Functions
- Spammer Checking during Registration process
- Spammer Checking during Posting process

Options
- Registration Process (Based on Stop Forum Spam, SpamBusted, Botscout and FSpamlist API):
  • Able to check Spammer's username
  • Able to check Spammer's email
  • Able to check Spammer's IP...

Read more about this resource...

Getting closer. I uploaded the new version (RC3) but it still said RC1 in the addon install. I went ahead with it, installed correctly then it gave me an upgrade option on the addons page. I did that upgrade but it ultimately gave me another error - "please enter a valid title" on the addons page. So, now it appears that I have RC1 installed and it needs to be upgraded.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 7.40.35 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 7.40.45 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 7.40.59 AM.webp

Getting closer. I uploaded the new version (RC3) but it still said RC1 in the addon install. I went ahead with it, installed correctly then it gave me an upgrade option on the addons page. I did that upgrade but it ultimately gave me another error - "please enter a valid title" on the addons page. So, now it appears that I have RC1 installed and it needs to be upgraded.

View attachment 182908

View attachment 182907

View attachment 182906
Thanks for your report. I am working on it.

Hey, @sonnb just curious why this may be tagged as Unmaintained, was looking into picking it up but that little prefix is always a little worrisome.

Top Bottom