1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone to help speed up a XF Forum?

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by OakleyForum, Oct 14, 2014.

1. OakleyForum

OakleyForum Active Member

I am currently running XF1.4, and have a relatively normal page speed rating, and Google Analytics showing poor average load times. I am looking for someone to help optimize the site, without making to many external facing changes(obviously if everything is removed, it will speed up).

I currently utilize the obvious features(minify, caching etc.), but I noticed several threads on here where members have great times and fast sites.

Send me a message and we can discuss more.

2. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Try @MattW I think he can do stuff like this and is very reasonable on his prices too.

MattW likes this.
  3. SilentGround

SilentGround Member

MattW likes this.
  4. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

A massive part of it is properly coded addons. Sadly a lot do not follow best practice and as such have a performance impact.

5. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

6. electrogypsy

electrogypsy Active Member

i just had my website re-installed using centminmod by @MattW as well. it cost about $130 usd and was totally worth it, my website is serving tons of people with very little impact on the server.

check it out here: http://squattheplanet.com

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    eva2000 and MattW like this.
  7. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

semprot and OakleyForum like this.
  8. Goodfella

Goodfella Active Member

One more for @MattW did work on my server and website, absolutely amazing!

MattW likes this.