Somebody finish this. All that is needed is the ACP

Come to think of it, it would be nice if xf flagged a member as being banned or at least indicates a message was deleted when quoted. I had to read the thread 3 times before figuring out that 'alice clark' wrote something that was subsequently deleted.

It was a spam message via xenforo's message system. She was promoting mailing lists to buy.

Registered on my site too, did some weird posts, then messaged me with

"What do you think when you hear the term Telemarketing?"

So I thought to myself.. hmmm I think spammer! And out came the super cool Spam Cleaner.......

spam_cleaner_kim_ritchie.webp

rofl! That's good Kim. :)

hehehe thanks Peggy! Was a bit of fun, I just threw together when I thought about how awesome Spam Cleaner is! :D

I might do a more polished version for the lads, if they want to use it on the website somewhere.

hehehe thanks Peggy! Was a bit of fun, I just threw together when I thought about how awesome Spam Cleaner is! :D

I might do a more polished version for the lads, if they want to use it on the website somewhere.
Maybe a version of "The XF Spam-Terminator" with a "big gun" and a speech cloud saying "A'll be back!"

LOL,

naw, although that would have been funny, I think it was more a case of pure Spam, trying to sell marketing lists.
I hate to say this, but... wrong.

It was probably the very rare opportunity to get rich and bring peace to the world :)

Sorry that you missed it.

Top Bottom