1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Some users don't get trophies

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by ghostwolfling, Apr 2, 2014.

1. ghostwolfling

ghostwolfling Member

I'm facing the following problem (since 1.2.x): some users don't get trophies. I created a new trophy and typed a list of all people who should get it, like this:

Almost everyone got a trophy, but some users didn't. For example, a user with nickname "Merdoc". His profile is absolutely identical with users who received a trophy.

Even if I create a new trophy where the only one user is listed, he still don't get a trophy. So I am wondering how can I figure out what happens? Forum errors log is empty.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Has that member logged in recently?
  3. ghostwolfling

ghostwolfling Member

Yes, he did. And of course I executed cron trophy task multiple times.
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. ghostwolfling

ghostwolfling Member

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which is why I asked you if the member had logged in recently.
  7. ghostwolfling

ghostwolfling Member

Well, he logged in at the day I ran a cron task. But as I see it's not enough.
  8. ghostwolfling

ghostwolfling Member

Yep, the issue is solved now.

1. User has to log in
    2. Cron task must be executed a few times

So I just scheduled it to execute every 15 mins.
  9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The last activity date is itself updated by a cron that runs hourly. So once a user logs in their user record won't update the last active time for up to an hour. And trophies then look to that last active time.

Basically be patient.
    Amaury likes this.