I'm very interested in buying a license. First of all, I gotta say that I was so happy to find this; finally a forum software solution that doesn't look like it was made in 1999, supports modern needs like SEO and social media integration, seems to work very fast and intuitive, oh, and so much more.
I do have a few questions.
- Where can I track the development? Is it all 'hidden' in this forum? I can't find a page which tells me when any new versions are going to be released, which mods/idea's might be included, what are the plans for the future, etc.
- Can I submit mod-wishes anyway? (Idea box?)
- Is there a post that tells me more about all the forum features? (All I can find is the info on the front page)
- Is there any info on how the lawsuit might affect this product?
- And lastly, how does templating work for this forum? Can I try this in the admin demo or can anyone paste some sample code?