• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Some people cannot see all of my navigation tabs:

CritiKiL

Only a handfull of the many people who 'see whats there' are not seeing what's there! I have INTEL, FORUM, ROSTER, TEAMS, MEDIA and etc. yet some people only see:

FORUM, YOUR ACCOUNT, CONVERSATIONS.

Here is my site: http://sck-mobile.com/community, can someone tell me why 'those few' are not seeing what is actually there?

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Probably the permissions. Check the permissions for your groups:

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group]

For example, the Roster and Media tabs are for XenStaff and XenMedio addons which I think both have permissions in the usergroups.

CritiKiL

Nah, that's not it because there are people in the same group that have no problems. Plus, I just put him in the same group as myself (highest level) just to see, and he still gets the same issue ;-( Thanks Jake, but it appears that it's his computer maybe? I've exhausted all other variables just about...

mrGTB

Bit off topic, but want to say great looking forum you have there.

By the way, just got this after browser froze viewing site. I do use ABP ads blocker, not sure if that may have caused it, as it was actively running when viewing your forum.

Snap1.png

mmoore5553

Crit it might be the way you have your menu. I know i had a lot in my menu and some people had zoom on and was unable to see everything. I moved the login to the top to make it all show up. I am not sure if that is the problem or not.

Just something you might check. Or it is just permissions on the tabs.