• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Some edit request

malachiel

Hi i just setup my site www.trollandia.it and i would like do these thing:
1) remove the avartars only from "recent thread" boxes from homepage and forum page and make it look like (www.spigot.org)
2) remove the box "online user" and "recent thread" since i am using the widget framework one
I am using xenportal at home page (only news thing) with widget framework at sidebar (also in the forum)
3) my logo image keep to be small or large without a reason....

Thank you!

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
For support with the wf framework and portal add-ons, you will need to post in the respective resource threads for support.

my logo image keep to be small or large without a reason....
I don't understand this request.
As far as I can tell, your logo is behaving as expected when the browser window changes width.

malachiel

For support with the wf framework and portal add-ons, you will need to post in the respective resource threads for support.

I don't understand this request.
As far as I can tell, your logo is behaving as expected when the browser window changes width.
Is ok for the addon i will contatct them, but the the "box online users" "bow recent threads" are part of xenforo itself, i want remove them, how i do?
For the logo is a issue with the black box that moving it all (widget issue so don't care about it)

malachiel

You will need to edit the template to remove the sidebar content.
This set of guides explains how: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/how-to.4390/

The box in the header/logo area is to do with the style.
Post in the style thread for help on how to remove it.
Thank you a lot for that but i have issue how i remove the recent thread list box from sidebar... how i remove that?
I tried to use in extra.css:
Code:
.sidebar .section .threadList {
  display: none !important;
}
But is not working :(

Last edited: