Some Bad Flooding in Northern Virginia

Just another day. I am thankful we are all alright and that is the most important part. The biggest thing that pissed me off was it was on my birthday. :mad:

**** happens and you just gotta move on, on the positive side also, we were wanting to remove all of the paneling and flooring on the finished side of the basement anyway. This just made our decision and timeline for us.

Yeah, but it wasnt anything like that. A few roads were impassable, but nothing like down there. I'm close to the Potomac too, so I thought it would be way worse!
Well, that's good to hear then. I haven't been back to the areas that were flooded to see how they are fairing now. I'm just hoping we're done with all this nonsense for the year.

Don't forget the hurricane that blew right on by. That caused some issues, too! As for what's next...maybe a hidden volcano? Maybe the rapture was a few months off? Who knows!? :D
Didn't he say right after it didn't happen in May that it was actually supposed to happen in October or something? :P

Top Bottom