1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.2 (Solved) This update is currently awaiting approval.

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by enzosnext, May 8, 2016.

1. enzosnext

enzosnext New Member

I have an resource that have gotten an update from one of the users.
    Now it's shows as:
    but I can't find anywhere where I can approve an update.
    I have full permission to the resource manager

I have been searching all over the web and on this forum as well, but I get no hits on anything else that "user awaiting approval"

Anyone knows where the approval button/link is ?

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  2. wang

wang Well-Known Member

There is no entry in the moderation queue?

3. enzosnext

enzosnext New Member

@wang Moderation queue ?!? Do you mean in the Resource Tool in the sidebar ? then no.
    If not, where do I find that then ?

4. wang

wang Well-Known Member

No sir, I meant the moderation queue, where invisible items are at. But if a resource is waiting approval, you can approve it via the inline noderation checkbox too.

5. enzosnext

enzosnext New Member

Um I can approve new resources, I have no problems with that, it's when someone posts an update to an resource I'm having the problem.
    I'm still a bit confused about where the moderation queue are at thou, since I don't think I have ever seen that.

6. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Can you please post a screenshot of that resource that it is waiting approval?

7. enzosnext

enzosnext New Member

MC_UpdateAwaitingApproval.PNG
    This is how it looks like.

8. enzosnext

enzosnext New Member

Ahar!!!! Found the Moderation Queue.
    It was not showing, since I was not specific an moderator, even that I had all the permissions. Once I made myself Super Moderator, I could see the Moderation Queue and found the updates that needed approval :)

All sorted and thank you for mentioning the Moderation Queue, which made me do some more research my self and found the problem :)