[SolidMean] ForumBackup Dropbox Upload [Deleted]

I'd love to have something for Google drive. I tried it in the past, but I think the API was in a state of flux at the time and I didn't get very good results. Hopefully someday

Just bought this and it doesn't show up in the "Options" menu in the admin after uploading the xml file. Does it not support 1.5.15? I see it in the Add-On areas, but the menu doesn't appear for me to utilize it...?

i deleted the addon couple of months ago and i re-installed it

the backups run fine but they dont get uploaded to dropbox for some reason, and they dont even generate any errors...i have generated a token fine @SneakyDave

Just bought this and it doesn't show up in the "Options" menu in the admin after uploading the xml file. Does it not support 1.5.15? I see it in the Add-On areas, but the menu doesn't appear for me to utilize it...?
There should be a new option tab in your ForumBackup options specifically for Dropbox

i deleted the addon couple of months ago and i re-installed it

the backups run fine but they dont get uploaded to dropbox for some reason, and they dont even generate any errors...i have generated a token fine @SneakyDave

Turn on the add-ons debug file, and run another backup via the Tools -> Cron Entries link.

Then take a look at the debug log file generated and see if there are any ERROR lines generated.

Or send the output to me in a conversation and I'll take a look. Make sure you're using the latest version because Dropbox turned off their legacy API quite a while ago

There should be a new option tab in your ForumBackup options specifically for Dropbox
That's the strange thing - it's listed in the add ons but the "ForumBackup" option doesn't appear under "Options" menu, which according to the screenshot on your page, it should be there.

You've installed both ForumBackup (free) and this DropBox addon for ForumBackup? It requires 2 installs.

If you've done that, start a conversation with me, and send me a screen shot of your options. It sounds like the main "ForumBackup" addon isn't installed.

Turn on the add-ons debug file, and run another backup via the Tools -> Cron Entries link.

Then take a look at the debug log file generated and see if there are any ERROR lines generated.

Or send the output to me in a conversation and I'll take a look. Make sure you're using the latest version because Dropbox turned off their legacy API quite a while ago
pm sent

Hi,
first great addon - I really like it. I have been using it for month now but recently I get the following error message each night:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded - library/SolidMean/ForumBackup/DropBox/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Handler/CurlHandler.php:40

What should I do? Thanks!

Top Bottom