[SolidMean] Comprehensive URL Parser [Deleted]

It should work with commission junction links. Send me a message with what you're trying to do and/or an example, and I'll set up a demo. Depending on the affiliate system, it may not replace competitor links, but I'd have to look at it.

It's compatible with 1.5, although I'm not sure what you mean by "Title rewrite feature". Give me some more information about that, and I'll double check.

where is that option in XenForo to convert the URL into the title. I can't find it, or is it automatic? It's part of XenForo core now, right?

Never mind, found it. Let me do some testing.

I've been using skimlinks and looking to switch to a solution like this instead. Unfortunately some of my forum users have figured out that I've replaced their amazon affiliate links and they are now using goo.gl url shortener to bypass the amazon domain check. I assume no way around this other than a custom parser for each shortener that uses the API to pull the full URL and then add the keyword. Correct?

Probably. You might be able to set the replacement option to replace individual Google links to your affiliated URL's, but that would just take a lot of time to set those up and keep it updated.

If you didn't want them to use the Google shortener, you could set up a replacement for goo.gl, replacing all those URL's to a your site's rules about using that shortener. It would probably not make them very happy, but they'd probably stop using it.

SneakyDave updated [SolidMean] Comprehensive URL Parser with a new update entry:

12/7/2015- 1.1.6a Small bug fix.

- The unruly "?" bug in queries that use replacements is back, and hopefully a little more fixed this time. This fix only applies to the "replacement affiliate" options of the addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a very minor update to fix superfluous question marks in {url} tags of the addon. I've done my test to make sure this doesn't affect any other replacement affiliate options, but I can't 100% each scenerio, so please let me know if this minor change has any negative affect on your affiliate links.

I would like to know how can i use an affilite id with "&" delimiters like this:

p=3Y1906147XXXX03ZK&utm_campaign=XXXXX&utm_content=XXXX

Is important for me to use the 3 arguments: p, utm_campaign, utm_content

Please send me a personal conversation on my site, or here on XenForo, and I'll help you out. Please include the affiliate program you are trying to set up. Thanks.

SneakyDave updated [SolidMean] Comprehensive URL Parser with a new update entry:

01/19/2016- 1.2.0 New features

- Added experimental option to hide the affiliate link in the status bar of the browser. Please check with your affiliate program's TOS before using this feature! This is experimental, so please report any issues, problems, or peculiarities if using this option.
- Added {url_noscheme} and {url_encoded_noscheme} to the replacement affiliate options, by request. These options are similar to {url} and {url_encoded} except that they don't include the scheme in the replacement (http:// or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom