Solfege

Solfege [Paid] 2.2.15a

No permission to buy ($55.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Solfege - Mega xenForo themes pack.

thumbround.png

Solfège” is the BIGGEST xenForo themes Pages Pack ever made on xenForo, includes +8 TOTALLY DIFFERENT theme Layouts with the same content box that allows you to create powerful pages with unlimited possibilities.

with more than +12 Header and Navigation Layouts you can use to make an awesome community in minutes, This is definitely a New Revolution in the...

Read more about this resource...

Hello

I am interested in this theme and I have a few questions:

1. What does Visible branding Yes, but removable with payment mean in your thread?
2. I would like to have the forum description visible on the main page and also on sub forums as well like you have on other templates. Is that a thing to do from admin?
3. For the header I would like to get rid of that menu and add it next to the logo with other links as well that are going outside the forum site if that's possible from the admin? I mean is the header editable in terms of ready made blocks or do I have to change the code?
4. I would also like the left column to go away for good and put the Forum stats in the footer area.
5. I would like to have the forum as wide whole screen instead of boxed.

Thank you and great theme btw.

1. What does Visible branding Yes, but removable with payment mean in your thread?
It means you can pay an extra 15$ to remove "Theming with by DohTheme".

2. I would like to have the forum description visible on the main page and also on sub forums as well like you have on other templates. Is that a thing to do from admin?
Yes, that's an option from xenForo, you can choose between these options.

3. For the header I would like to get rid of that menu and add it next to the logo with other links as well that are going outside the forum site if that's possible from the admin? I mean is the header editable in terms of ready made blocks or do I have to change the code?
What version of Solfege are you talking about?

4. I would also like the left column to go away for good and put the Forum stats in the footer area.
The same question as point "3" there are many versions of Solfege with many layouts.

5. I would like to have the forum as wide whole screen instead of boxed.
You can control the width from style properties.

Regards

It means you can pay an extra 15$ to remove "Theming with by DohTheme".

Yes, that's an option from xenForo, you can choose between these options.

What version of Solfege are you talking about?

The same question as point "3" there are many versions of Solfege with many layouts.

You can control the width from style properties.

Regards
Thank you for your replies. I am talking about Solfege Standard white edition

Like in the "iTheme" version.

Can you explain this more? with a screenshot if possible.

Yes like in the iTheme version but also I want to add new external links to that menu. As for the footer like in the Fore template with the Forum statistics column as well maybe instead of the stay connected one.

Yes like in the iTheme version but also I want to add new external links to that menu.
Links are also can be added/removed from the admin panel. and for the design of it, I will make you a unique version it normally needs the "Customization" extra which costs 50$ but if this is the only modification you need I can make it for free :).

As for the footer like in the Fore template with the Forum statistics column as well maybe instead of the stay connected one.
This is called "Pre-footer" you can enable it in Solfege.

Links are also can be added/removed from the admin panel. and for the design of it, I will make you a unique version it normally needs the "Customization" extra which costs 50$ but if this is the only modification you need I can make it for free :).

This is called "Pre-footer" you can enable it in Solfege.
That and to remove all icons from the forums - the node icons I mean and also forums. I am purchasing the template now. I'm a webdesigner and programmer myself but it's the first time I deal with a forum so till I learn how the files are combined it would be great to have some help

Top Bottom