Social Media Integration

So I'm really trying to figure this part out. They updated all of the API platforms so the Help docs on this site is out of date. I'm trying really hard to get Google+ and Facebook on my site, as well as twitter. However the instructions aren't clear, the API navigation has changed.

Anyone have any clear tutorial for each recent API change?

Thank you.

I found the easiest way to post to FB page, Twitter and G+ is to set up a dlvr.it account, it does it all for you.

If you use the free version you get I think 5 feeds, but for $9.99 a month you can set 50 feeds to all the major social sites Twitter, FB, G+, Instagram and Pinterest

I found the easiest way to post to FB page, Twitter and G+ is to set up a dlvr.it account, it does it all for you.

If you use the free version you get I think 5 feeds, but for $9.99 a month you can set 50 feeds to all the major social sites Twitter, FB, G+, Instagram and Pinterest

Thanks but its not what I really want. I just want people to login or quick register using facebook or google account.

Thanks but its not what I really want. I just want people to login or quick register using facebook or google account.

Ahh sorry I misunderstood, I think what you are after is the developers app, you need to look in the left sidebar of your FB page, scroll down to find "Developer" then click on Mange Apps, then click on Social, in the footer of the next page you's see Facebook login, I think that either takes you to what you want, or explains how to set it up

Top Bottom