Duplicate Social Groups

Ryan Nielson

It would be great if the Xenforo core included a Social Group feature. Social Groups can allow for private forums, events, media sharing, and provide a great way to interact on a more personal level. The feature is included in the core for some other Forum Distributions, such as VBulletin. I would love to see it here as well. Perhaps it could be treated like Resource Manager, XenMedia, or the other official addons. There are several third party versions, but I would like to see an official, fully integrated and optimized add-on or core upgrade.

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Most people have no need for the bloat of adding this as core. There are several as you stated addons by very well known and competent developers that add this.

It would be great if the Xenforo core included a Social Group feature. Social Groups can allow for private forums, events, media sharing, and provide a great way to interact on a more personal level. The feature is included in the core for some other Forum Distributions, such as VBulletin. I would love to see it here as well. Perhaps it could be treated like Resource Manager, XenMedia, or the other official addons. There are several third party versions, but I would like to see an official, fully integrated and optimized add-on or core upgrade.
Great idea, and i would have a need for this in the core to be honest.

Top Bottom