Social Groups for XenForo [Paid] [Deleted]

@Rigel Kentaurus :
since your add-on is as far as it seems not being developed further I would like to switch to another add-on. But the coder needs to check the add-on to write an importer. Do you think there is a way to do that?

Hi @Kentaurus
Is there a way to change from groups Tab to Networking. After looking at the add-on and then bought the add-on was wondering if eveything thats says Groups could be changed to Networking? If so could you please give me a break down on how to do this...

Thank You
Vinny

Can you decide who can make a group/who can't? I only want admins making groups.
Can you pick what features they can use?

Any other add-ons that can import this? Thinking what to do with groups when upgrading to XF2.

I need something that imports into Snog's groups add-on so I can update it to its XF2 version. It doesn't have an importer for Nobita's.

I'm not sure....I imported it into Nobita's and Nobita should be coming out with their XF2 version soon. I couldn't use Snog's because i have different primary user groups, which is incompatible with his addon (but I love his coding work).

Top Bottom