1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... When do we get to see all the goodies in the XenForo Admin CP

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by crossovernetwork, Aug 30, 2010.

1. crossovernetwork

crossovernetwork Active Member

Obviously I'm probably jumping the gun by a significant margin, but to be honest, I'm quite excited about XenForo already and I only discovered it this morning!

So, when will we get to see screenshots showing us what the Admin CP will offer? Presumably live trial boards are but a dream for the future.... :D

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

This question has been asked and answered a few times. :)
    As soon as Kier/Mike have the adminCP to a stage where they feel comfortable with taking screenshots, they will post them.
    I'm sure that Kier will do one of his videos as well. Check out the other information in the "Have You Seen...?" forum.

3. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

I can already hear Kier tell us in his ever sexy voice 'Here we have the XenForo Admin control panel.' with all kind of unique features. :p

4. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

All in due time.

5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

heheh ain't it the truth...

6. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

LOL, I played a video he was talking in and my wife fell in love with his voice so now I have to put my headset on when I watch a feature video so my wife doesn't start another Kier topic.

7. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that they still have some design decisions to make before they can show it off (not sure where I read it though). :)

8. Mythotical

You read it here, if I wasn't being lazy right now I would go find it but I'll search for it once I have some sleep.

9. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Found it. :)
    http://xenforo.com/community/members/kier.2/

10. Mythotical

LOL there ya go, I was about to search for it, it was starting to eat at me.