So, I just saw "How to Train Your Dragon 2"

Alteran Ancient

Yeah, I know, it's a bit weird to bring up cinema releases on here, but I saw this film yesterday and it left me somewhat "moved". I've already asked my own forum, but they're a vastly different audience from the Maybe I'm just a sucker for certain kinds of animations, but I have to say I really enjoyed it. I won't get into too much detain, in case any of you that might happen across this plan on seeing it and don't want spoilers.

I'm always worried that a sequel won't be as good as the first, but this certainly wasn't the case. I remember that Dreamworks made a right pig's ear out of Shrek 4, so a part of me was worrying that they might repeat their mistake with such a sequel.

I saw the 3D version - I have always been a bit wary of 3D, because the colours would always look funny and I'd always leave a screening with a headache. The same didn't happen to me for this particular film, though. If you don't have an impairment that prevents you from perceiving or enjoying 3D filmography, then I'd recommend giving this one a shot in 3D if your local cinema provides it.

So, has anyone else seen this film or do you plan to?

Top Bottom