So, has anybody started converting vB3 styles to XF yet?

Kevin

Was wondering if anybody has starting taking on jobs yet of converting vB3 styles to XF yet? I have several vB3 (and even some vB2 :eek: ) styles that I'd be interested in seeing how they look with XF.

If not converting existing vB3 styles, anybody out there tackling coding XF styles from a PSD yet? I have a really nice looking design in my collection but it was never sliced & coded; would make for an interesting XF style.

Was wondering if anybody has starting taking on jobs yet of converting vB3 styles to XF yet? I have several vB3 (and even some vB2 :eek: ) styles that I'd be interested in seeing how they look with XF.

If not converting existing vB3 styles, anybody out there tackling coding XF styles from a PSD yet? I have a really nice looking design in my collection but it was never sliced & coded; would make for an interesting XF style.
You might want to check with John for that, Kevin.

There are a lot of talented designers here. You can start a request at the request forums and I am sure you will have plenty of takers.

I converted my old nature calls style from a psd to xenforo which was originally a vb3 style but I made significant changes to comply with the xenforo structure and it actually turned out better.

All of the one's I have done to date have been from psd's created for vB originally. Then there are a few I'm working on from scratch created specifically for XF.

I converted my old nature calls style from a psd to xenforo which was originally a vb3 style but I made significant changes to comply with the xenforo structure and it actually turned out better.
All of the one's I have done to date have been from psd's created for vB originally. Then there are a few I'm working on from scratch created specifically for XF.
I'll probably be hitting you two up in PC at some point. The really old vB2 (and/or even really old vB3) designs would likely end up as freebies if somebody wanted to convert those over but the PSD to be sliced is likely something I'd want to keep close at hand (John, do you remember that 'Safari' design I sent you a preview of some time ago? Yep, it is still in the collection).

Top Bottom