So Close but so fay away from getting xenforo

Deathstarr

Hey Guys, I am new to the community and I am working my way up to $140 for the Xenforo License.

Just a few months ago I bought Vb and VBSEO, Boy could I kick my self now....

I have sold off allot of my internet assets but due to the economy and how things are I have only worked my way up to about$90. Plus I have to figure out how to convert my admin forum to XF from MYBB,..... which will be fun in it self.

Dono I just wanted to let all of you know how excited I am to get this software and soon be using it.

As far as importing goes, your best bet will be to go via vB using Impex.

Good luck raising the rest of the funds.

Thats what I was thinking convert to vb then convert to XenForo and thanks. If I had patience things would be better but everything in my life I want now lol. But We will see I hope to develop themes for XF soon so we will see.

I like the Mybb theme you're using on your admincentral forums.

Are you on a shared hosting platform? It seems to take several seconds for a page to load

Because of the plugins thats installed. Theres about 10 of them, Why, Each do its own thing to the forum but when I upgrade it will be super quick. But it will also determine where you live the the route your ISP chose to get to the datacenter in Tx where my box is colo'd

Hey Guys, I am new to the community and I am working my way up to $140 for the Xenforo License.

Just a few months ago I bought Vb and VBSEO, Boy could I kick my self now....

I have sold off allot of my internet assets but due to the economy and how things are I have only worked my way up to about$90. Plus I have to figure out how to convert my admin forum to XF from MYBB,..... which will be fun in it self.

Dono I just wanted to let all of you know how excited I am to get this software and soon be using it.

I see you have converted your admin forum now to xenforo, good luck with it (y)

I see you have converted your admin forum now to xenforo, good luck with it (y)

Yes I got my license last night and Started on it, but quite due to being up for a solid 24 hours I was tired. Over all I like it but I think there are some things improved on in the next versions.

Top Bottom