Snapchatforum

Robdenio89

This maybe our first post on the forum but it wont be that last :)

When we started the forum in was with phpBB we never expected it to be so popular as it is today.

For the last couple of weeks we have really considered switching the forum over to xenforo but was worried that we would lose our traffic and search engine rankings. Well we ended up making the switch the other day because our phpBB forum was hacked and we lost everything.

We know the site does not look great we still have a lot of work to do, this is more of a hello from us Rob & Lilia from snapchatforum. We have big plans for the forum over the next month or so and will keep people updated if you don't mind.

We have lost more than 50% of our traffic since the switch because we are still trying to work out how to do 301 redirect's from our old forum urls to our new ones, i am sure we will get there soon.

In the mean time we just want to say hello and if you have any advice for us regarding our forum we would love to know this is our first venture so your advice and tips would be appreciated.

Rob & Lilia

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback.

When we started the site we didn't expect it to be as adult as it has been so we are just rolling with it at the moment :LOL:

Yeah the styles all appear to be broken judging by the glance I had. Might need to mirror your phpBB directories to get some structure back into it.

I'm surprised a forum exists for snapchat... surely people just ask for snapchat usernames and then that's the end of it? Unless they come back to post screenshots of the snaps people are sending or whatever.

I clicked on the site to see if you posted news about snapchat's new video and chat features.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom