1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Slowness of forum

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Kairete, May 29, 2016.

1. Kairete

Kairete Member

I'm having a problem with my forum.
    All other things (media, resources, social group, admincp, home and others) work.
    But forums not.
    And when i try to access on the forum, it's slow and appear a 500 Internal Server Error.

Thank you
  2. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

my site wont load on my wifi internet on any device, i have to use my phone on hot spot for it to work been 5 months like this...

i was told i may be behind some sort of fire wall but every other site works but mine

try using a different interent like wifi at mcdonalds or something just to test
  3. wang

wang Well-Known Member

This looks like a hosting/server issue. But it is strange that some things work and the forums do not.
    Kairete likes this.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

A 500 error is a generic error - the server error log may contain more information to assist with identifying the cause.
    Your host should be able to help with that.
  5. Kairete

Kairete Member

Exactly what i was telling, Wang.
  6. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Can you ask your host to check the server error log, as mentioned above, and post here its content after your host gives them to you. It can help to identify the cause of the problem.
    Last edited: May 30, 2016