Slim ranks + PSD

Slim ranks + PSD v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Slim ranks + PSD (version v1) - An array of slim ranks coming in an assortment of titles. Because the ranks are sliced they can be s

Summary: An array of slim ranks coming in an assortment of titles. Because the ranks are sliced they can be saved with one click of a button. They are fully layered, vectored for easy colour alteration to fit your needs.
Board software: They can be used for any forum software
PSD Included: Yes

Note to self: Replace screenshot

Conditions of use:...

Read more about this resource...

Perhaps try including how to install these and use them, for newbs like me and the many others who probably looked at this and walked away.

There is no install.

You upload them like any image....

Then if you want to use them as userranks, you can go to usergroups > User Title, and use image source to override it.

Just sayin' it doesn't tell you how to do that. I am still quite new to xF and I have/had no idea.

Perhaps try including how to install these and use them, for newbs like me and the many others who probably looked at this and walked away.

Installation instructions can be found in the official faqs. Unless it requires a more specialized instruction as found here then members are quite capable of doing the extra leg work and using Search.

Shelley, any way someone can get the blank images? I don't have PhotoShop (use Gimp) but was wanting to try and make some additional ones like
Vendor
Unconfirmed

I tried to send you a conversation, but cannot, and your profile is restricted so I cannot go into it to start one.
Thanks.

If Shelley Allows me to, I can post a png version with removed text.

IfiE6yG.png

Or, if you have requests, I could do them.

Shelley, any way someone can get the blank images? I don't have PhotoShop (use Gimp) but was wanting to try and make some additional ones like
Vendor
Unconfirmed

I tried to send you a conversation, but cannot, and your profile is restricted so I cannot go into it to start one.
Thanks.

Sure, if you provide the colour your wanting for that specific group I'' post them

New Member - Colour
Vendor - Colour
Unconfirmed - Colour

Sure, if you provide the colour your wanting for that specific group I'' post them

New Member - Colour
Vendor - Colour
Unconfirmed - Colour
Anybody ever tell you that your'e fantastic? :D

New Member same color as developer.gif
Vendor color same color as stylestaff.gif
Unconfirmed same color as reviewstaff.gif

I can figure out how to get one layer of text on in Gimp (and think I know how to do the shadows - but not sure), but if you don't mind it would be much more professional looking than my comical attempts. :confused:

I've saved them as .png if you require them in .gif let me know and i'll save to that format.

Attachments

• newmember.webp
    newmember.webp
    774 bytes · Views: 4
  • unconfirmed.webp
    unconfirmed.webp
    920 bytes · Views: 3
  • vendor.webp
    vendor.webp
    782 bytes · Views: 3
Top Bottom