Slider responsive - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Slider responsive - ThemesCorp.com - Beautiful slider fully responsive

Slider responsive - ThemesCorp.com

Here is a beautiful slider fully responsive !

Demo :coffee:

Features:

• Thumbnails mode: This adds thumbnails under the slider
  • Display only on forum list: Display the slider on forum list or all pages
  • Full width: Display the slider on the same width as the forum above the sidebar.
  • 10 images possible with...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Allan,

I'll try!

You wrote above: "The add-on supports only 10 images." I'm wondering if there's a way the addon could be upgraded in a way where one can create a slider set of 10 images, which would rotate from within the present structure of the addon. Then create another one of 10 images, able to do the same thing, and so on, maybe up to 50 images.

Of course, "sliders" rarely have more that 5 to 10 images, but if one would need such a feature, would that be possible? I'm thinking of using it for some kind of banner ads...

Thanks!

Hi Allan,

I'm actually pondering that the purpose of a "homepage" slider is different than a "portfolio" slider, and so to have 10 images, would mean to have 10 "message" posted on the homepage, which is plenty for most uses. I already have an advertising banner addon, so I should be all set.

One last thing: are there any incompatibility you know of between your addon and Audentio's themes?

Thanks!

Hi Allan,

I'll try!

You wrote above: "The add-on supports only 10 images." I'm wondering if there's a way the addon could be upgraded in a way where one can create a slider set of 10 images, which would rotate from within the present structure of the addon. Then create another one of 10 images, able to do the same thing, and so on, maybe up to 50 images.

Of course, "sliders" rarely have more that 5 to 10 images, but if one would need such a feature, would that be possible? I'm thinking of using it for some kind of banner ads...

Thanks!
I hope to add this feature in the next version (show all pictures from a directory)
One last thing: are there any incompatibility you know of between your addon and Audentio's themes?
Work perfectly:

Screenshot_1.webp

Top Bottom