Slider responsive - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Will this slider support a link to a thread? I guess what I'm going after here is a rotating gallery where a certain image is clicked and you're taken to a particular thread.

Hello,
sorry for my English.
I have a little problem, does not appear the border around images and creates an empty area under the slide. See image.

Cattura.webp

If I configure the slide to the whole width is ok except for the outline that does not appear

Cattura2.webp

Thanks for any suggestions.

Eoghan

Allan updated Slider responsive - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

New version, new features - 2.0.0

The add-on has been completely recoded !

ATTENTION: With this new version (2.0.0), you can not update the add-on, you must uninstall version 1.x (.xml and files)

After unsinstall (.xml and files) the old version (1.x), you can uploaded the new files and import the new .xml (Don't forget to enable the permission) ;)

PS: Don't forget to save your images!

Example to responsive:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome Update!

On my Pixel Exit theme, the sidebar slider is not showing up - on the default theme its working. I know this is not your issue, but my two other sidebar addons seem to work. (I disabled them to see if they were causing the conflict) Do you know any work around that I might try to get this to work?

Nice update!
I saw on a screenshot, there's a button named "display order". Does this make an easy way to re-order the images without cut/pasting from one to another each time, or is there a random option?

There is a conflict with Slider Responsive and Sticky Navigation. Neither Sticky Navigation or Ui.X theme works with this addon installed. Just so you know.

I'm having a problem with it not being totally responsive for mobile... Works landscape on mobile but not going small enough on portrait.

Yes, I forgot you already mention it that the Slider's also not working with other third party style.

Top Bottom