XF 2.1 "Slider" for attachments?

frm

Is there an add-on or customization to make a slider (kind of like the shadowbox for images) for the "attachments" in a thread?

I have a thread with 40 attachments, all images, and it'd be nice if there were a slider to have 1 line dedicated to 1 attachment to 2+ (dependent on viewport).

This is how it appears (plus a ton more):

It'd be nice if it could appear like:
Where the right arrow would go to 036

it isnt specifically "for attachments" or "at the bottom" but you can put what u want in there and place it where you like....
not fully automatic per se but nice room for creative flexibility as a trade off.

Reactions: frm
Looking for a solution to slide attachments so it doesn't look like an unorganized Windows 95 desktop with 40+ things uploaded and not inserted. Thanks though!

I'm seeing a slider in the post itself, but not for attachments at the bottom of the post. Could you please confirm if your addon does this, as seen in OP and not if inserted as thumbnails, @Xon ?
it isnt specifically "for attachments" or "at the bottom" but you can put what u want in there and place it where you like....
not fully automatic per se but nice room for creative flexibility as a trade off.
Advanced bb-code's pack "slider" actually supports attachment ids and then directly rendering them as images; but using the attachment bbcode is nicely because it handles as being 'used so doesn't show at the bottom of the bost.

Reactions: frm
Advanced bb-code's pack "slider" actually supports attachment ids and then directly rendering them as images; but using the attachment bbcode is nicely because it handles as being 'used so doesn't show at the bottom of the bost.
I like the concept, but I would prefer to have the attachments themselves slide.

See in this test post: https://atelieraphelion.com/threads/slider.508/ (1st vs 2nd)

I believe this would be a much better improvement to the XF system's handling of attachments, just implemented how your slider works.

Top Bottom