• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Six month Growth Trend

FredC

Im really loving the new no hassle ability to Administrate my forums since switching to XF.. Its actually made being an Administrator fun again.. Anyways i wanted to share the trends my google analytics have shown in the last 6 months the last 4 of those have been on XF and the two months prior to moving off of vBulletin.. Ive purposely left out the actual numbers simply because i dont want to give my competitors to many specific details..
Capture_04192011_134010.jpg
Before i moved to XF i spent several hours a day attending to member issues and trouble shooting.. Now frankly im kind of bored with little to do outside of actually getting to participate on my own forums as a member, opposed to a full time technical administrator.. That makes me a very happy camper. :D

FredC

Also forgot to mention that the dip in traffic was because i never bothered with any redirects from the old URL structure.. Reason being was because i had vB SEO installed and there wasnt any way to rewrite the URLs at the time that i was aware of at least..
So in a nutshell the graph shows vB with vBSeo vS Xen Foro without any SEO other then what it comes with right out of the box..

Ingenious

Also forgot to mention that the dip in traffic was because i never bothered with any redirects from the old URL structure..
This is the true story of that graph to me, and it is very encouraging as a vB+vBSEO owner myself to see that you can not even bother with redirects and your traffic can recover like this.

steven s

I'm looking forward to converting.
I'm seeing a rise in smartphone usage.
Forumrunner and Tapatalk will play a nice role with that.