[Site suggestion] Move duplicates to "implemented" forum?

Nick

This may be a picky suggestion, but is there any way that suggestions and bug report threads that are closed as duplicates can get moved to the "implemented suggestions" and "resolved bugs" forums, respectively?

The reason I ask is so that I can mark those two forums as read and then browse "what's new" with as little clutter (i.e. threads that are closed or otherwise no longer warrant responses) as possible.

A mass-move would be great once in a while yeah :)

Anyhow, it's weekend, so let's chill out and wait for monday.

They do get moved on a mass scale. Report any suggestions that are duplicates and mike/kier mass-move bugs on their own accord :)

A mass-move would be great once in a while yeah :)

Anyhow, it's weekend, so let's chill out and wait for monday.

Right, by no means was this meant to be a "drop what you're doing and fix this" suggestion. Just something I thought I'd bring up. Just an extra step for the moderators when they close a thread, but I think it'll keep things a bit more organized in the long run.

Actually, Peggy/Lawrence do most of the moving and I can only repeat "we're working on it".

However, if the thread has been closed, you shouldn't be finding it in What's New anyway.

However, if the thread has been closed, you shouldn't be finding it in What's New anyway.
Why is that? Because I surely am... :confused:

If a thread is posted in and closed before I read it, it's still marked as unread and appears in What's New.

ah sorry it's late. Yes if you haven't read it yet, then it would appear in what's new.
Here, you can use this on me now -
spanking.gif

Nooooooo, don't remove closed threads from new content finding awesomeness. :D

Glad it was a mistake, almost got scared there :)

Yeah, I think [Duplicate] can be prefixed, and moved to the implemented forum. Thanks XenMods for working so hard to keeping it nice and organized here :D

Top Bottom