XF 1.1 Site down - Nothing works - all white

Yes, Jakes is on it now. That is problably the reason that works ...I need to wait for feedback from Jake before I mess it all up:D

Though, I must say, you guys are the best.:D

Reactions: Dan
Maybe post the results of your investigation to the XenDynamic thread if problem was somehow related to it.
Yes that is true. I had a coder who tried to install the XD, but due to subdomain and stuff it did not work as intended. Then he had to leave for hollyday. I though I should unistall the XD as it was not in use, I though... Dont now what is the case at present time. Will keep you posted.

Fixed. It was apparently a cache problem. Rebuilding the master data using the upgrade script fixed it. I am guessing the cache rebuild failed for some reason during the addon installation.

Reactions: Dan
Yes own Cpanel, no it is on a shared host of a friend of mine
Can you ask your mate to rebuild Apache using the EasyApache (Apache Update) tool in whm, that may fix it.

If your mate isn't hiding PHP Infomation, you can make a file in your cPanel file directory with the following code:
Code:
<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();

?>

Well I'm not sure about that file error. I saw it once and then it was gone. The immediate problem that I fixed by rebuilding the master data was the blank white page which is consistent with an incomplete cache rebuild.
I think you are right Jake. I accidently browsed away from the cache rebuild... Anyway, just whant to say a BIG thank you to all of you. My forum is taking up a lot of time and it means a great deal to me. Again, thank you for support.

Top Bottom