Siropu.com Promo Codes

Confirmed. same here. I tried it in Chrome instead, and that shows an error 500 instead of a blank screen.

I was, however, able to check out with the PAYPAL option. I used the same credit card there, and it worked fine.

Last edited:
They often happen on Christmas day.
(The regular one most places celebrate 12/25, celebrated by Armenia 1/6, and by Orthodox places like Russia, Serbia, Ukraine on 1/7)

It seems that It is working only for license renew and not to purchase a new one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221225-225612.webp
    Screenshot_20221225-225612.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 10
It seems that It is working only for license renew and not to purchase a new one.
I purchased earlier, and whilst I thought it was cheap - it seemed off but I didn't have time to check. Now I've double checked, it looks like I didn't get 40 percent off either.

I upgraded Ad Manager Lite to Full and Bought Keyword Linking. Hope Siropu can check it out in the new year. No rush.

Have a safe and warm christmas peoples

It works for new add-on purchases, license renewals and license upgrades. If you want to get a second/third license for an existing add-on, the promo code won't work because the system will apply the multi-license discount automatically (up to 50%) and ignore the promo code.

Ahh ok, because it wasn't specifed, so I tought that was for all purchases.
Bad news. 😭:D
Yes it was useful for me in this moment because are really diffcults times, but I know it's a bit for all.

Top Bottom