Siropu.com Promo Codes

That's a 30% discount and it includes license extension which mean that if your current XF1 license expires in 6 months, you will get an additional 1 year extension to that on your XF2 license.
Some people are not happy with anything even if it is given away. Very nice of you to offer a 30% discount, thanks. (y)

hi! will be some discounts the nearest time? :) I want to buy, monitoring this thread from summer for some promo's :)

Merry Christmas and thank you very much @Siropu.

Two questions, please:
  1. Does a renewal add 12 months to the remaining days of the existing license or is it 12 months in total starting from the renewal date? Your addons are worth every cent so I normally would not care to maybe "loose" some days. But 3 of my licenses hold far into second half of next year ... :)
  2. I really would like to renew and upgrade the addon "Recent Posts" to the xf2 version. But that seems not to be ready :) I am willing to upgrade now to a beta, alpha or even just a promise for a xf2 version. Yes, xf2 has a lot of "recent" functions but as far as I know, none to list recent threads directly above the forums view... Any chance to provide that addon for xf2, please?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, you are welcome.

1. It adds 1 Year to the current expiration date.
  2. It is not ready yet, unfortunately as I have been focusing on my other add-ons more recently. If you are extending your XF1 version, the XF2 version will have the same expiration date when released. Once I finish what I have started with the other add-ons, I will finish Recent Posts 2.

Top Bottom