Simplicity

Simplicity [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)

whitesky

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Simplicity - A beautiful, lightweight style with free slider and footer system

Simplicity for Xenforo 2 is here!

Simplicity is a, well — simple! — and beautiful style for anyone looking for a minimal forum appearance. Though easy on the eye and fast loading, Simplicity Pro also comes packed with amazing features and customization options!

Powerful Features

While simple at first glance, Simplicity Pro comes bundled with amazing features – including our free slideshow system, professional footer block...
Read more about this resource...

whitesky

whitesky updated Simplicity with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo 2.0.2 version and bugfixes

February 8th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update covers numerous bug-fixes, enhancements, and upgrade to Xenforo 2.0.2 version.

O: I purchased Simplicity already for Xenforo 1. Do I need to...
Read the rest of this update entry...

ChrisTERiS

Hello :)

Trying to customize a bit this really superior theme, but seems that I don't know well the template sections. Have stacked in Header section (Logo row):
  1. I want to center align the logo (I'll add an image logo there)
  2. I want to make the background transparent.
https://www.turkika.com/
As you can see I was able to customize footer section alone :)

Thank you !
Chris

whitesky

Hi there Chris, no problem to help!

So I haven't added a center logo option to Simplicity yet as I'm finishing integrating this into all my styles to make sure it's a solid universal fix. But for now, you can add this to extra.less:
Code:
.p-header-logo {
    text-align: center;
    margin: auto;
}
For the background, you'd goto:
Style Properties -> Header & navigation -> Header/logo row inner content -> extra CSS/LESS field, you should remove the background: linear-gradient.. entry. It may be necessary to add "transparent" to the background-color field if it falls back to a default XF color, but I don't think this is the case.

I have many new features in the incoming Simplicity patch, and should be able to add the automatic logo center option.

ChrisTERiS

Thank you :) I know that most, if not all, of those sites are testing sites using iframes, but they've an advantage because you can navigate and test all pages. Google (unless if I'm missing something), just confirms if a website is mobile friendly or not and shows a screenshot. No way to test it in real.

PS: And yes, I don't have a smartphone :)

ChrisTERiS

The version for xF1x has the same features as this version (including the new color schema)?
Seems that I must go back to xF1. Many important to me plugins are not available for xF2 and seems that some will never be available.

Thank you