• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Simpleportal style homepage and drop down manu

Weiyan

The homepage can shows up latest thread/post from slected node. Choice of widget to put on the homepage.

Add node to drop down manu. Use drop down manu to navigate between boards.

Weiyan

You might find this does what you want:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal-lite-wiki.5486/

If it's not exactly what you want the coder doing it is friendly and helpful, so ask.
Before this posting this thread, I installed and tested the great mod as you suggest. This mod must shows up in /portal/subpage, not homepage. It can only select one category in the portal.

Its has has very great function to write great page. I just need something similar to simple portal.

v7web

I agree with Weiyan, it would be great to have a very simple cms addon so that we could have a home page integrated with xenForo but with the option to show modules (like new posts, new members, etc etc) and a menu to navigate to any pages created in cms.
Similar to the great mod vBadvanced.