Simple Node Icons Speech Bubble

Simple Node Icons Speech Bubble 2013-07-03

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Simple Node Icons Speech Bubble - Simple Node Icons Speech Bubble

View attachment 50484 View attachment 50485

Summary: These creations derived from a request but I feel others may find a use for them so I decided to post them here. These are speech shaped Node Icons which come in a variety of colours and come as sprites. I won't be releasing individual icons so please don't ask.

Install: Firstly upload the image to your FTP and upload the sprite to your folder of choice and then log into your Admincp >> Style...

Read more about this resource...

1. Node Icon: Forum - Position value -120px 0
  2. Node Icon: Unread Forum - Position value 0 0
  3. Node Icon: Page - Position value -80px 0
  4. Node Icon: Link - Position value -120px 0
Should 1 be -40px?

Looking good @MattW :)

If you require any more colours Matt (anyone for that matter) add the hexvalues in a post and I'll add them via an update.
Thanks @Shelley, I've just adjusted my secondarylighter and secondarylight colours to match your node icons, as I prefer them slightly lighter (y)

Thanks @Shelley, I've just adjusted my secondarylighter and secondarylight colours to match your node icons, as I prefer them slightly lighter (y)

If it helps I adjust these node icons to @secondarylighter (xf default secondarylighter that is). square-node-sprite-bbs-secondarylighter.webp

Thanks for that. I needed to do my secondarylight as well as it was a darker blue than I wanted anyway, so it's more subtle now on the bottom of my category

Can you make a set that is this color? #1c7eaf

Support from me will be non existent so my best suggestion would be to use the resource requests to pay or try to get another designer to design icons and colour them to your preference. Sorry but no. :)

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.

Love these fit fab with my new skin.
@Shelley Do I have your permission to add these to a skin I will be releasing here on xenforo.
(It will be the Orange one)

Last edited:
She let me use them on my "Colorful" skin.

Please don't speak for my designs. Just because I allowed you, doesn't mean it's a free 4 all fest in that anyone can just distribute.

Love these fit fab with my new skin.
@Shelley Do I have your permission to add these to a skin I will be releasing here on xenforo.
(It will be the Orange one)

If it's a free based theme sure you can use them, but if it's a paid theme, unfortunately no.

Please don't speak for my designs. Just because I allowed you, doesn't mean it's a free 4 all fest in that anyone can just distribute.
Agreed that's why I asked :)

If it's a free based theme sure you can use them, but if it's a paid theme, unfortunately no.
It will be a free theme with an option to remove copyright url for a small fee. So abit of both Shelley. Up to you.

Agree that's why I asked :)

It will be a free theme with an option to remove copyright url for a small fee. So abit of both Shelley. Up to you.

Yeah, No problem or issues with that. Feel free to use them. Nice style btw it's shaping up nicely.

Top Bottom