• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Simple Manga Comic Image viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really as I will be building on this over time.

no problem... I have installed this addon, you did a great job with js scripting. I am looking for different look and feel, more immersed into XenForo mold of things. I will be customizing it on my system to suit my needs. Thank you for the addon. I look forward to much more as this addon morphs into greatness. peace

http://www.masterchief.com/community/comics/

Hey Vodkaholic I was thinking of installing this as there are a few manga fans on my forums comic section and they'd appreciate it. I personally have no idea about manga or anime and I'm not sure if there is even a connection but could you elaborate the purpose of the two zips please?

The two zips?
VKmanga - url_comics.zip will give /comics Url
VKmanga - url_manga.zip will give /manga Url

Thank You.

FYI I tried to check the demo link out but it returns a 403.

Hey Vodkaholic I was thinking of installing this as there are a few manga fans on my forums comic section and they'd appreciate it. I personally have no idea about manga or anime and I'm not sure if there is even a connection but could you elaborate the purpose of the two zips please?

Thank You.

FYI I tried to check the demo link out but it returns a 403.
Its just the URL you would like

domain.com/comics
or
domain.com/manga

Yea my dev site is down atm :C

oh right. *double ding* sleepless ><

But essentially if you created two different instances of the mod it should work yes? I should really stop posting when I'm half asleep lol.

oh right. *double ding* sleepless ><

But essentially if you created two different instances of the mod it should work yes? I should really stop posting when I'm half asleep lol.
No :) it would not work :rolleyes:
(without changing some code than it "Might")

Thats what I was referring to, probably paths and a few renames and whatever else you've done in there? lol Altho im sure if I open that code up now to have a look I'd probably blow it up lol. But do you mind if I do later on?

Thats what I was referring to, probably paths and a few renames and whatever else you've done in there? lol Altho im sure if I open that code up now to have a look I'd probably blow it up lol. But do you mind if I do later on?
Sure go for it.
I do plan to build on this in "time" then ever that might be :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom