Signature Size/Limit

Hi,

Had a little look on my admin panel and also searched on google but didnt find what I was looking for.

How can I limit my guest signatures to like 1 image max? and also the height/width of that signature?

I also want to implement a feature that will allow users to buy a premium membership and I want one of the perks to be signatures will be allowed to premium members only. Is this hard to do?

Love the xenforo btw, I moved from VBulletin, and all my members love the switch as well : www.wwehq.com - My wrestling site

Cheers
Greg

As I stated above, you can only limit the size, not the amount.
You can't limit the number of images.

If you want to block images altogether, add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.signature .bbCodeImage {
display: none !important;
}

oh ok thanks for your feedback brogan. Although I do hope this feature gets added or a addon gets made for this as I want my members to be able to have a picture or two, but I dont want them taking the micky and having 5-6 :/

oh ok thanks for your feedback brogan. Although I do hope this feature gets added or a addon gets made for this as I want my members to be able to have a picture or two, but I dont want them taking the micky and having 5-6 :/

We use

.message .signature {
max-height: 150px;
overflow-x: hidden !important;
overflow-y: hidden !important;
}

to limit the height of any signature to 150px high, with images or not.

Does that mean that if they upload a picture it will automatically be re sized at 150px?

What happens if they try and upload a picture which is 500px? Will it allow them to or just re size with that code

Does that mean that if they upload a picture it will automatically be re sized at 150px?

What happens if they try and upload a picture which is 500px? Will it allow them to or just re size with that code

It will just chop the image down to 150, not resize.

thanks for the input guys..do you think with the next release they may include this request, or is it going to have to be a forum member addon who codes it and releases it for the community?

Mike has stated in the past that he wants to introduce signature controls; I can't say when that will happen though.

ahh ok thanks for that Borgan! You can close this thread now if you wish, got my answer from the code provided anyway!

Hope we can get that implmented soon, would be a big help! ;)

Greg

As I stated above, you can only limit the size, not the amount.

If you want to block images altogether, add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.signature .bbCodeImage {
display: none !important;
}

Is there a way to only allow admin or a certain group to allow image in their sig?

Top Bottom